Cookie Decorating Class Beginner's Level (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
This beginner's level class will cover the basic fundamentals of decorating cookies with royal icing. If you are just starting out and looking to further your cookie decorating skills, then this class is ideal for you! This will be an interactive and impersonal class with student participation and fun and laughs as we go along. Our theme will be "Summertime Fun!"
We will cover the following:
- Cookie baking tips
- Royal icing tips
- Consistency overview
- Basic outlining
- Piping and flooding
- Royal icing transfers
- Wet-on-wet and marbling techniques
- Tipless bag preparation
- BONUS: Brief demonstration of using an airbrush and painting on cookies
Cookiers will be provided with all supplies and materials (including an apron) and will have the chance to decorate six cookies as the instructor demonstrates several techniques. You will take home the cookies that you have decorated.
Goodie Bags along with light appetizers and drinks will be provided.
1. NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER CLASS: There is a minimum of six and a maximum of 18 cookiers per class. Classes are filled on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
2. WAIT LIST: Once this class is sold out, you will have a chance to get on a waiting list for the next class which will be held at a later date (to be announced). An invitation (via email) will be sent immediately once registration opens for that class.
3. CLASS FEE: $50.00
4. CANCELLATION: All ticket sales are final. In the event you are unable to attend after purchasing your ticket, you may sell your ticket to another person. We reserve the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances or there are fewer than six cookiers registered for the class. In the event the class has to be cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- Cookie Decorating Class$50$500$0