Cookie Decorating Class Beginner's Level
Time & Location
About The Event
This beginner's level class will cover the basic fundamentals of cookie decorating. If you are just starting out and looking to further your cookie decorating skills, then this class is ideal for you! This will be an interactive and impersonal class with student participation and fun and laughs as we go along.
We will cover the following:
- Making cookie dough
- Cookie baking tips
- Mixing royal icing
- Piping and flooding
- Basic outline
- Royal icing transfers
- Wet-on-wet and marbling techniques
- Tipless bag preparation
- BONUS: Brief demonstration of using an airbrush and painting on cookies
Cookiers will be provided with all supplies and materials (including an apron) and will have the chance to decorate five cookies as the instructor demonstrates several techniques. You may take home the cookies that you have decorated.
Goodie Bags along with light appetizers and drinks will be provided for all cookiers.
1. NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER CLASS: There is a minimum of six and a maximum of 12 cookiers per class. Classes are filled on a First Come, First Serve basis.
2. WAIT LIST: Once this class is sold out, you will have a chance to get on a waiting list for the next class which will be held in October (same location) with the date to be announced. An invitation (via email) will be sent immediately once registration opens for that class.
3. CLASS FEE: As the initial class, the rate for this class ($35) is an introductory rate. The fee will increase for future classes.
4. CANCELLATION: If you are unable to attend a class for which you have already registered, please call or email Lamorea Stanton to cancel at 443-351-7957 or email@example.com. A 10% fee will be assessed to all cancellations. No refunds will be available if cancellation is within one week of the class date. We reserve the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances or there are fewer than six cookiers registered for the class.
- Sold OutCookie Decorating Class$35$350$0